Here you have Ed singing a sentence from his unreleased song Photograph [ x ]
TOOK ME OFF GUARD
IT SCARED ME SO BAD HOLY FUCK
NO SLEEPING TONIGHT
Instead of Fear I experienced unadulterated joy and jubilation and laughter.
Me and my brother are kneeled over laughing
I was a woman possessed. I spent about 80% of my time talking about Ed Sheeran, and the other 20% of the time, I was praying for someone else to bring him up so I could talk about him more. I could hear people getting bored with me, but I couldn’t stop. It just kept coming up like word vomit.
That’s fine I’ll just never talk to you again and write a whole album about it. (x)
Three times Dean’s loved ones overcame possession for him.
i’m really sorry but
you go jared
EVERY TIME this crosses my dash I consider reblogging it because this is my life
I like how sympathetic Marge is.
i need Marge as my mom
BUT SHE’S FICTIONAL TOO *cries*
my life in a gif